***This product was not sent to me by the Bounce company and it is not in conjunction with an organized review. These are purely my own findings.
Last week I had a coupon to purchase the new Bounce Dryer Bar. I am a big fan of their dryer sheets, and I have always loved the smell of my laundry when I use them. It actually took me a while to track down the bar because it isn’t available yet at most of the places I shop (HEB, Dollar General) in my small town. Then we were in the city last week, and I was able to use my coupon. It was worth it to buy the bar at a big discount.
I read the directions and peeled off the paper backing to affix it to inside of my dryer on the smooth panel according to directions. It has worked well through approximately eight loads. I love how my clothes have smelled coming out of the dryer…I swear it is like a drug, I can’t wait to have a fresh t-shirt under my nose as soon as my dryer cycle is done. Then today I emptied my dryer, and it came out with the clothes.
No longer stuck to the side (the adhesive did not work) and looking really sad with lint stuck to it.
First of all I am really disappointed that this did not work like it is designed to. Secondly, I am contemplating keeping the chunks and throwing them in my dryer anyway because they make my clothes smell so good. I hate it when a product doesn’t work out like you hoped.
Anyone else having problems with the Bounce Dryer Bar?
Well I have seen this list floating around BlogWorld, The idea of this list is to copy and paste it in your own post and bold the statements that are true for you. Enjoy the list and feel free to steal it from me and use it yourself!
RULES: There are 100 statements and you bold the ones you have done. Grab it and play for yourself!!
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept in an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse (solar)
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten cavier.
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chicken pox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in one day
Wow 45…that’s a good start….not that I want food poisoning or to personally lose a loved one now. Make your own list and see how you do.
In my continuing series to celebrate what I consider the most wonderful time of the year, I am going to discuss a strategy for Target.
Target has got to be one of my absolute favorite stores for just ordinary household shopping. I much prefer it to Wal-Mart. In fact I only shop Wal-Mart, if I know Target doesn’t carry what I am looking for, or I have to get several things and I don’t care about quality….just price. Target gives you the best of both quality and price.
Black Friday shopping here is more of a waiting outside in line challenge then an inside the store challenge. First of all get your carts and park them near the Pharmacy. Then alternate with your shopping friends watching the cart and doing your store run. About 30 minutes after the store opens then Target starts opening up alternative registers….well since you are at the pharmacy already…check out immediately! Going through the store without your cart makes it easier to weave in and out, and make some quick grabs. Another thing I have noted in the past two years is that the lines for the registers are at one end with no one directing people to open registers. What this mean is the registers by the doors often had hardly anyone in line because no one could see they were open. Instead of getting in the long line of people go the opposite direction around the store, and immediately through checkout one….no one is the wiser.
Everyone in my party keeps cell phones on hand and we just call each other through out the store. If someone is picking up toys, tell them to grab yours also. No reason for two of you to get stuck in the mad house. Usually we plan this in line and everyone checks their lists, and takes orders from each other.
Well deer season is coming up, and hubby and his buddies are planning their guy weekends away. My husband put me to work to find him a gun case that was “professional”. He said,”you know, like the SWAT team uses”. I looked at him kind of puzzled. “You’re just hunting deer right”? Well I found exactly what he and anyone looking for professional police equipment would carry at 511 tactical. This great site had gun cases, clothing, knives, and professional equipment for those who need it, and those like my husband who are “wannabees”.