Well, I have girl’s on both ends of the spectrum, anything you put in Regan’s hair will eventually find it’s way to the floor….hence my main goal is to keep it short and out of her eyes. Rebecca has to fix her hair, and have certain “looks” to match her moods and outfits. The current fashion includes headbands, clips, and ponytails or low pigtails.
Everything has to be just perfect to have perfectly messed up/coiffed hair. The main problem with having the in hair styles, is that honestly headbands hurt! They hit at the wrong point behind your ears, and you can’t wear them during athletic events. So when we discovered LemonHead Kidz Bandeez, that are a ribbon head band that grips your hair without endangering your head the way plastic does, she was thrilled. The best part about it is that the ribbon headband comes in so many great colors and patterns, we are going to be ordering more to go with several outfits.
The LemonHead Kidz company also make non-slip hairclips that will satisfy mom’s whose children have the finest hair. It is difficult to find hairclips that work with children with fine hair. Their Clipeez do a great job, and are beautiful. The felt flower clip that was sent to me, was of such high quality, that I can’t wait to add it to my baby niece’s Easter Basket, because it will work in her hair very nicely.
The wonderful people at LemonHead Kidz has agreed to send one lucky reader their very own Bandeez and Clipeez to try out for themselves. This giveaway will be open to United States residents only. If you comment anonymously please leave an email address where you can be reached. This Giveaway will end on April 17, 2009 at midnight CST.
1. Mandatory First Entry: Go to LemonHead Kidz and tell me what your favorite Bandeez pattern or Clipeez design are.
2. Next entry:Become a follower and leave me a separate comment telling me you are.
3. Extra entry:Twitter this giveaway and leave a copy of your tweet in a separate comment
4. Another entry:Put my button on your sidebar and leave me a separate comment
5. Final entry: blog about this giveaway, and leave me the URL in a separate comment