If you only knew how much I horribly despise cleaning my bathrooms. In fact I have bribed my children on many occasions that I will clean their bedrooms in exchange for their cleaning the bathroom. I used to make it a game like they were Cinderella and I was the wicked stepmother…..but they have gotten wise to me now. So lately I have been resigned to actually doing the job myself….and just gritting my teeth against those chemical smells. I have looked into the “green” cleaners but just doubted that they would do a good job. Boy was I wrong!
Thanks to the Family Review Network and Nature Source I have had the opportunity to review their bathroom cleaner, and I just couldn’t be happier with the job that it did. The Natural Bathroom Cleaner contains more than 99% natural and biodegradable ingredients, including plant-based ingredients, lactic acid, and purified water so no need for a face mask when cleaning my bathroom.
You know I honestly do not know why they refer to it as a “bathroom cleaner” because I used it on quite a few surfaces and was very pleased with how well this foamy spray works. The one place I had the most success was actually on my refrigerator shelf that I was cleaning in my sink. There was some stuff ( I don’t know what it was….don’t ask) stuck to the shelf and after a quick spray it all wiped away pretty easily.
I am thrilled that now one of my readers will be able to see for themselves that even going green can really clean. One lucky reader will win a cleaning spray from the Nature Source company. This giveaway is open to United States Residents and will close March 10, 2009 at midnight. If you comment anonymously please leave me an email address where I can get in touch with you. Here is how to win:
1. Go to the Nature Source website and tell me which cleaner you would like to try and leave me a comment. This is a Mandatory Entry
2. Become a follower of my blog and leave me a separate comment letting me know you did.
3. Twitter about this giveaway and leave me a link to your tweet in a separate comment.
4. Show some button love and add my button to your sidebar, leave me a separate comment letting me know you did.
5. Post about this giveaway, and leave me your link in a separate comment.
Thank you all for entering and Good Luck!
This post was written for Family Review Network as part of a program by SC Johnson, who also supplied the product for review and giveaway.